Below is a list of Amenities, for Unit #2, Upper Deck Villas, Estate Bethany:
* Very low condo fees of $38.43. Fees are subsidized by rent received from cell phone tower located on HOA land. An additional $1,442.99 is due monthly for unit windstorm insurance policy.
* Michael Milne designed home. Michael, from Barefoot Architect, is a highly regarded architect in the Virgin Islands. His claim to fame; Not a single roof was lost on any of his designed homes during Irma, or Maria.
* The villa boasts 8" thick poured walls and 6" thick poured slabs with plenty of rebar as instructed by the plans. Micheal visited the site before each pour to make sure all was in order with the forms and rebar, including length, overlap, thickness, etc. Photographs were taken on each occurrence. Only upon architects approval did the pour commence.
* Double amount of purlins for ease of installation of solar panels. The roof purlins were spaced 1 ft. apart instead of the standard 2 ft. This was recommended by the solar company's as they found that the panels that were secured in at least 3 places versus 2 had much better success in surviving the hurricanes.
* Conduit run to rooftop for future solar. Large conduit was run from mechanical room to rooftop for ease of installing future solar. The room just to the west of the mechanical room will be the future solar room. This will provide a very short run to the panel in the mechanical room.
* Exterior doors are hurricane rated, fiberglass doors, made by Therma-Tru. Decorative sidelights included.
* Exterior sliding doors and windows are hurricane rated, made by PGT in FL.
* Interiors walls are treated studs covered with Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV), cement board, and then plaster. MLV is a very heavy and dense material (1 lb. per sq. ft.) used for sound proofing. All the bedrooms walls were coated with this material to make a better sleeping experience. Was also used by laundry room.
* All upper level windows and sliding glass doors have power outlets installed and run to wall switches to control future hurricane roll down shutters.
* Excellent stereo and entertainment system. The Marantz amp and Sonance pre-amp power 13 hardwired quality speakers throughout the villa. Volume controls mounted on the balconies that will control the volume for just that portion of the villa, this includes the rooftop. You could be rockin on the rooftop while someone else is taking easy on the lower balcony and while the kids are watching cartoons in the living room. Volume and music can also be controlled by the Echo Dots throughout the villa. Tell Echo to shuffle songs by Jimmy Buffet, or decrease volume, etc. The options and playlist is endless and only limited by your imagination.
* 75 inch Sony high definition flat screen with Bose in-wall side speakers.
* Ethernet wired throughout the villa. USB outlets throughout villa.
* Hard wired security camera system.
* 2 separate laundry areas. All in-doors.
* 3 large master bedrooms and 3 ½ baths. 2 bedrooms on lower level which is the same elevation as front door, easy to roll in luggage from parking area to your room. Just one step to climb. Each bedroom has it's own Echo Dot to be used for personal music, news, bedtime stories, temp, time, alarm, etc. Note: Bedroom dots are not linked to main stereo. Each bedroom also has 42' flat screen television
* Beach fridge by front door. No need to haul water, beer, and ice meant for the beach. upstairs to the kitchen.
* Beach Toys, next to beach fridge. Lawn chairs, coolers, floaties, toys, snorkel gear can all be found right near the front door to help minimize sand being tracked through the villa which brings us to the next bonus point.
* Exterior water faucet by front door to keep sand outside.
* Water faucets on each balcony and rooftop for watering plants, cleaning, etc.
* Landscaping lights on night sensor timer.
* Irrigation system on timer.
* One stall garage, excellent for long term parking when you are back in the States.
* Granite in baths and kitchen.
* Unique, large (5ft x 5ft), pass-thru window in Kitchen. Easy access to your friends on the balcony while you may be making drinks, or dinner. Pass-thru steaks for the grill, or plates for the large patio table on the balcony.
* Cast aluminum, well made, patio furniture from Hanamint in South Carolina. The quality Sunbrella cushions bring it all together.
* 12 Westinghouse very quiet ceiling fans with remotes.
* Soft closed drawers and cabinets throughout. Cabinets are made of quarter sawn white oak, a very hard wood, not liked by termites.